Sunday 10 May 2020

Light at the end of the tunnel.

After some not inconsiderable time I now appear to be getting close to completing my Soviets for Cold War Commander.I have at last completed the final T64 tank regiment for my armored division. This consists of 3 battalions , each of 3 companies, all Heroics and Ros.

T64 regiment.

3 HQ stands
Also completed is a further battalion of BTR60s. Aswel as 2 HQs for the heavy recce companies and a recovery vehicle.
BTR60 battalion

AA, Anti tank and support bases.

HQ, all Scotia models

HQs for heavy recce coys, all Scotia.
So that just leaves a  battalion of T55AM2Vs and a battalion of infantry with supports to complete and I will possibly will call it  a day for the Soviets. When the lockdown restrictions are relaxed I will try and get to the Grimsby club and get them all set out and take some pics. 
So what have I left to do regarding my 6mm Cold war project? Quite a bit actualy, some British, Americans and a big box of building to complete!

3 comments:

  1. They look great, really nicely done!! Can't wait to see your other forces, when they're done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starting another Division next then! ;-) Great work as always. You have amassed an impressive collection over the years Steve and it has been my pleasure to get to use it once or twice. Looking forward to the next time we can get together. Grimsby 2021 CWCII event here we come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to next year and hopfully another big game. It would be great if CWCII was completed.

      Delete