Friday 19 April 2019

Long time...no post!

I didn't realise just how long it had been since my last post, nearly 2 years. Well shame on me but the last 18 months where a bit rubbish with real life getting in the way. Hopefully that is now all behind me and it's time to move on.I have managed a few games but very little painting recently but that should be changing as I try and rediscover my enthusiasm for the hobby. Here are some pics from a recent game and the last Cold War Commanders big game at the Grimsby Wargames Society club.
























And an earlier game.

















And the Cold War Commanders game
































Back to more regular posting soon.

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant pics and terrain - great to see this on a bigger table too! Looks like you had fun, keep at it!
    Best wishes,
    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete