Sunday 27 January 2013

BTR60 TACP - WIP

Having a couple of spare BTR60s  I thought I might have a go at making a pair of Tactical Air Command Post variants.  Google failed to turn up many images, but a visit to the Skytrex website turned up this;

Skytrex  BTR60 TACP
After a bit of a chop about  I've come up with these;






Simply remove the MG and place a flat piece of plastic card on the front of the turret. The support for the auxiliary generator is a piece of thin plastic card bent at 90 degrees and glued in place. I took a bit of a liberty with the generators and used square plastic rod and a few off cuts to make them more interesting. I'll post some more pictures once they are finished.

3 comments:

  1. Very cool, look forward to seeing them painted up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloody fantastic Steve, I can't wait to see all this fabulous work on the tables at Crisis Point 2. Definitely have to have a go at some of those.

    Cheers

    Richard P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gents as soon as they are finished I'll post some pictures.
      Cheers
      Steve

      Delete